Thursday, June 21, 2012

Can People Actually Get Free Iphones?


Just this morning, I saw a video at youtube about how one can get Iphones for free and it sure does sound ridiculous and unbelievable but somehow convincing. So I visited the site they are promoting and they seem to give out the details how we can actually get an Iphone for free. I actually didn't believe what they are saying so I searched for more information. The website keeps on saying something about completing an offer to get a free Iphone but I couldn't fully understand what it really meant.

So I bookmarked the youtube video and the referred website then searched for even more videos to learn more about offers and the Iphone giveaway. Having watched four videos (two are quite lengthy which were about 8 minutes of explaining) I finally grasp a bit how the thing really works.


How Does One Get A Free Iphone?



There are two ways and here they are :
  • Test and Keep Campaigns. Where gadgets will be given out to possible candidates to test and feel then give assessment or to rate that product before finally releasing it to the market. Newest models of the different Apple gadgets specially Iphones are most likely been recently tested and given away for free. You can be one of those so called "beta testers" but sure do, it will be a bit harder to get picked honestly.
  • Completing an Offer. Completing an offer is another thing. This is the most common and have the biggest chance of actually being picked and or join the program to get free Apple products like Ipads, Iphones, Ipods, and Macbooks totally free. Advertisers will ask few details like an email and or a zip code and then will present you an Offer to signup like free coupons, product free trials, and other products so that you will qualify and be legitimate to receive the free giveaway. The good thing is, you may not opt in to get those free trials because you can actually refer this to your friends. Yup, let your friends work for you and you shall get the freebie courtesy of their little "work".


I personally have seen the beauty of having your friends work for you and you just sit down and relax then wait for your free Iphone to arrive. So I signed up for a free Iphone offer (I trust the site that youtube video is referring to and here is their link to get a free Iphone) and filled up and completed an offer. What I got was a point system reward so I must be sending my friends now with my referral via cellphones! YES send and pass the message or your referrals via your mobile phone. That is really smart! REMEMBER : Let Your Friends Work For You!


" Contact Me And I'll Guide You Where To Look For Great Offers "



Hey, I'd like to help you out on how to actually get a free Apple gadget like an Iphone through completing an offer. I'll give you hints and tips on where to get the best offer to complete. Just subscribe to my blog by filling up your email address. And hopefully, we can talk soon. :-)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



" Here Is Your Time To Get A Brand New Iphone For Free "


Hello! I really wish you will complete the offer and if you want to know what site this is, click the link below now!



Iphone Image for Digipromo.in

4 comments:

  1. hi beautiful!

    I just signed up for an offer from the site you referred. :-)Thanks Valentina!

    -drey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey you buddy thanks

    will mind sharing this to your friends too?

    let me add you at fb or twitter?

    best regards,

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just check out the site that you are referring looks cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Merilyn!

    Sorry for the late reply.

    You can also share this news by sharing this post on facebook. We would really appreciate that.

    tina

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Monkeys That Fly