Saturday, June 30, 2012

How I Started "Investing" Online

It was just a week ago when I learned something about investing. I met a long time friend and introduced me to it. At first, I was really very hesitant anything about investment and specially this is to be done online. But, he told me that I need to meet somebody he knows and bet he can convince me to start investing online. To me, learning how to invest specially for beginners is like learning how to fly a plane without prior knowledge of doing it. And so, I still went to see the person he wanted me to meet - that day.

The sun was almost completely down when we reached Bob's "headquarter". Andrew my friend has finally introduced me to Bob. And so we didn't have much personal introduction and directly sit down and settle for business. He then showed me his new Kawasaki 4 stroke scooter and told me "I got that in three months -paid it cash"! Am I missing something here? Got it in three months and paid it in cash?

I just can't believe what he just said and I swiftly asked him, "What's the catch for this investment scheme?" He said, "Well first this is an investment and second there is no catch". He explained further about how this certain site works and how it is compared to a stock market. I know it is quite difficult to learn the technical aspects of stock market and this site has made everything relatively easy for everyone to start investing.

How To Start Investing - Newbie Friendly


We all know that when an entrepreneur borrows money from financial institutions, when they pay back their loan with an interest carried. Let us say if I will borrow $100 from you, depending on how much interest we have to agree - say 10% a month, then I should be repaying you $110. You have just netted $10 from your $100 for at least 28 days. But, Bob revealed to me that my money should "grow" on a daily basis and not monthly. That's how he got his money grew - on a daily basis!

Finally it struck and got me very excited and ignited me to even learn more on how to start investing. My excitement was even amplified when he said that I can start investing as small as $10! That is it, I have decided to invest.

Our investment will let us earn 2% PER DAY. If we invest $10, then after 24 hours it will grow to $10.2 - that is $0.2 per day! And if we'll invest $100, then you will get a whopping daily $2.0 doing absolutely NOTHING. Yes nothing. Just deposit your investment and let time grow your money. Now here is the best part, if you have just invested $10 - you can get your investment in 50 days! Take a look at the computation below:

Investment : $10
Interest to Earn : 2%
Daily Earnings From Interest : $0.2 computation $10 X 2%
Time To Get The Total Investment Back : 50 days computation $0.2 X 50 = $10

You will get your investment back in 50 days! Upon claiming your $10 earned from the interest alone, you still have your invested $10 and will still continue to earn for you. This is definitely a passive way to earn money. I just invested $50 and once I'll get my initial $50 after 50 days, I surely will invest more.

How Much Should You Initially Invest?


As said, you can invest as little as $10 to as much as $10,000. It's all up to you and your will to get a good passive income. Bob paid for his $1,800 new scooter for initially investing $250. I am currently having an initial investment of $50. It would not matter how much you invest but when. To invest now is the best way to create opportunity.

Here Are The Reasons Why I Am Investing

  • I Want To Provide Everything My Family Needs Because I Love Them
  • I Believe That This Will Change My Live Completely
  • I Find This The Easiest And The Cheapest Way To Invest
  • I Know That This Is My Time and Opportunity Not To Waste

So how about you? What are your reasons why you are investing? Will you do it now or wait for tomorrow until all things are done? You can start investing as little as $10. Andrew has helped me a lot on this. I really appreciate his words and encouragement. Since I am still learning from him, you can learn and ask tips from him directly by signing up under his referral.

Once you have signed up under his referral, your email will then be visible in his account and he will contact you immediately and will ask you if you will be needing any assistance. He has been so kind that he personally had set things up for me.

So How Will I Get Started?


1. First, go to http://justbeenpaid.com . As you sign up, your account is automatically stored with a $10 credit!

2. Fill and complete the form.

Easiest way to invest online form image
Andrew's name appear as your sponsor and your name should also appear on his dashboard

3. Check your email and verify your application.

4. Signup for a Payza account. ( this is how you will get paid and once you'll get an email from Andrew, just ask for an assistance from him - he is very accommodating )

5. Add an initial investment $10 least to $10,000. ( just ask Andrew how to )

6. Sit back and relax and let your money grow - to work 24/7 on autopilot for you!

So there you go! Easy as that and as cheap as peanuts. Be brave to invest and face a bright future with great confidence.



To Your Success!!!


sincerely,


val




*** I will update my earnings after 50 days. Check back here so you will know how I am doing with justbeenpaid.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Monkeys That Fly