Thursday, June 21, 2012

How People Take Advantage Of You

How Do People Take Advantage Of You

I am currently working for the government as an instructor and a website developer of the local government's site. Schedule is hectic and the city mayor is asking too much from me. Though I am not getting added compensation for the said additional job, gee I feel like a donkey pulling a cart and hoping to get that withered carrot soon. How stupid is it for me to think that way.

Well well, I guess I wouldn't mind about it anymore... Choosing a day job is one of the worse decisions in my life. Oh yeah I know, it may not be late to back away but currently, I can't because of my family's problems. Just recently, our father left home and went somewhere... Mother sent him home just as she caught him womanizing. Life is a big joker and I feel like the biggest idiot today.

Now, back to my mumbling about the added work and the demand of the big fat Mayor. I could't believe how he said "That's a good thing being a mayor" when he tries to exercise his will and power. Just two minutes during the meeting, he said that I will be pulled out from the office that I had just been reassigned like for.. less than a month! Ridiculous... absolutely insane...

Gee, what's wrong with me that I cannot resist and turn down this turmoil. This is too much and I can't afford to lose my happiness just for the pressure of work and the constant reminder that by the end of the day, I'm not getting a goodcompensation. I guess i should be back viewing great pictures from nat geo.

This picture will make you feel sooooo sleepy

Imagine seeping hot chocolate and eating hot pancakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Monkeys That Fly