Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How I Was Scammed By JustBeenPaid aka ProfitClicking

Months ago, I was so fascinated by the income stream of my friends from the HYIP JustBeenPaid. My initial investment was $50. It may not be too big for others but for me, that is really something. These days, I hardly can talk or see my friends whom I invited to join JBP. I'm too ashamed to face them because they are scammed to just like me.

I know that to some they do earn from JustBeenPaid or ProfitClicking.com but 80% of the members said they haven't even got their investment back. My investment has totaled $140 and I haven't received a single cent yet. I am not kidding. So please, if you're thinking that a lot of people are earning much at JBP or ProfitClicking, you are wrong. You will never earn from them.

So I asked my friend who's been an Internet Marketer for more than 6 years and confirmed to me that it is a scam. Here are the points that he noted to me about ProfitClicking.com which apparently, I may say he is right.

1. www.profitclicking.com is hosted in an offshore server. That means it is protected against possible lawsuits coming from the US, Canada, or any country that prohibits online fraud. It is hosted in Africa and all the contact details are addressed to a company in South Africa. I know many cannot understand this but it clearly shows that profitclicking.com is avoiding law-related complications now and in the future.

2. www.profitclicking.com is registered at godaddy.com and here are the details :

Name GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL http://registrar.godaddy.com
Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Expires On March 14, 2013
Registered On March 14, 2012
Updated On July 11, 2012

My friend said that if he is to handle an online business and whether he is earning $10 a day or up to $1000 a day, he will register a domain name for at least 3 years. Question, why is www.profitclicking.com only registering their domain name for only a year? Is it because the website is for temporary use only?

3. www.justbeenpaid.com is Frederick Mann, www.profitclicking.com is also Frederick Mann. Who is then Frederick Mann? I was so stupid not to figure it out in the first place.

Those three things are obvious clues but I was just too blind to know it. Gosh.. It's like paying $140 for a very hard lesson. At least now, I know that there is no magic in earning online. You can't be a millionaire with a single click of your mouse. Well, if you don't believe me why not TRY IT YOURSELF and please don't ever tell me I didn't warn you. Again, I was scammed by profitclicking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Monkeys That Fly